i like the way make me laugh even i wanna smile welcome to my blog have fun

Monday, February 14, 2011

arghh !

toink ! toink !
    hey there . . . . .


~Alexander Graham Bell
When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us. 



Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you.  ~Author Unknown




                                                         ~Jaesse Tyler
                                      I'm holding a teardrop for a friend
                             Until his heartache and misery end
.




Memang payah untuk kita menilai orang lain.. Tapi untuk menilai diri kita sendiri jua kadang-kadang jauh TERLEBIH payah dari itu .~mAnN aNa?!

Manusia dan kenangan... Umpama Album dalam tangan, Makin dibelek helaiannya, Makin terasa kehangatan dan keasyikannya hari semalam ~mAnN aNa?!



haish ! serabut ! serabut ! serabut !
datz all !



RAWWRRRR ~












 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment